Achieving optimal exposure is crucial for screen printing frames. Under-exposure compromises stencil durability and post-exposure has limited effectiveness.
- Full exposure is key for durability. Under-exposure leads to stencil breakdown.
- Post-exposure won’t salvage severely under-exposed emulsion.
- Photopolymer emulsions benefit slightly from post-exposure but won’t match optimal durability.
- Evaluate other factors before under-exposing for fine details.
- Regularly check emulsion exposure time.
- Use yellow or orange mesh for fine detail printing.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?